Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mr. K

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, folks!
*****
"It'd be fun if every month and every week we had a birthday."

To Casey, who had been grilling outside: "You smell like hamburger."

"Mommy, I always wanted a mommy that was named what you're named."

"Mommy, I wanna keep you for a whole month!"

He started wiggling his fingers at Rowan. I asked what he was doing. "I'm tickling him through the Force."

Keaton asked me about NASA and what they do there. I was making a list of things and said "and da da da da da..." because I couldn't come up with more at the moment.
K: "What is da da da da da? Is it a kind of rocket?"

Me: "Grandpa's birthday is tomorrow."
K: "Maybe we can email his presents!"

"Goodnight! I hope you have nice feelings and nice dreams!"

To me: "If you didn't have me, then you wouldn't remember stuff." (This is too true! I don't usually need a grocery list because he remembers everything!)

"Donate means like when I give one of my brothers to somebody else."

No comments: