Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Keatonisms & half birthday

Not only is it Keatonism Tuesday, it is also his half birthday! Happy 4.5, Mr. K!
*****
Keaton: "What shape is my waffle?"
Me: "A heart."
K: "Nope, it's Pennsylvania."

K: "Why are we driving around instead of going home?
Me: "We're going the scenic route."
K: "That means we're lost."
Me: "Nope, it just means we're going the long way home."
K: "Well when Grandma and Nana drive, it means we're lost." (LOL, sorry Nana De!)

"Alright, Big mommy salami."

"My body tells me I'm sleepy but I don't listen to my body because my body's not right." (...which might explain why he takes soooo long to get to sleep!)

Fancy was on the radio: "Is this even a song? It sounds like a commercial."

A Menard's employee saw my troop of boys, smiled, and raised her eyebrows. "Did you find everything okay?" Me: "I sure wish you guys sold extra hands." She laughed. Keaton chimed in: "And I sure wish you guys sold extra teeth."

Mister Rogers (singing): "Won't you be my neighbor?"
K: "I would be his neighbor. Because he has a purple coat."
Mr. Rogers, still singing: "Won't you be my neighbor?"
K: "Yes, but I'm not in your show. Sorry, dude!"

No comments: