Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Keatonisms

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, friends!
*****
Keaton, to me: "Are you a good painter?"
Me: "I dunno. Some people think I'm okay, some people probably don't."
K: "Well if they don't like your painting, don't be their friend."

K: "It's too bad we don't have two daddies that were the same guy."
Me: "Yeah, we'd have to clone him. It's like making a copy of him."
K: "Yeah, like clone him. Then we'd have one that could stay at home, and one that could go to work. And then the one at work could switch and he would come home and play and the other one would go to work." (Someone is a fan of his daddy...)

K, to Casey: "Mommy doesn't have a working job. She has a keeping-an-eye job. I mean she keeps an eye on my brothers."

"When you get older you get squiggly hands."

No comments: