Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Keat

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, everyone! I can't believe this guy turns FIVE in less than a month!
*****
K: "If an icicle cuts somebody, they could get hurt. They would get a cold cut."
Me: "That's funny, because we usually say a cold cut is like meat from a deli."
K: "Yeah, but I wasn't trying to be funny."

"Do birds have dreams?"

To his brothers: "Do you wanna never grow up never grow up never grow up... Like me?"

To his brothers at dinner, trying to teach them to eat instead of play...in his best teaching voice: "Am I laughing or am I eating? I'm eating."

"I love you as much as a bratwurst. Actually, I don't love you as much as bratwurst, because I don't really like bratwurst, and that would mean I don't love you at all. But I love you as much as God."

Our sea monkeys just had babies. To Rowan: "Can I talk to you about the baby sea monkeys? You can tell they are from the Mommy because the Mommy has a little backpack to carry them in. They have to have water to live. If you take them out, then they die. And we don't want that, do we?"

K: "What days are the weekend?"
Me: "Saturday and Sunday."
K: "Only two of them? I wish there were more. I like spending time with you." (Heart melted.)

No comments: