Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Decisions.


I'm trying to decide if I should take a summer class for Photography. On one hand, it would be nice to get another credit hour out of the way, and it would be a fun one to take; it's called Travel Photography and we'd go on a lot of field trips. The downside is that we would have to drive ourselves. I'm not sure if the VW would be up for that. Most of the trips are to downtown Chicago. It's one Wednesdays mornings, and work said that would be okay, but I'm just held back by my car right now. Hmmm..

Speaking of work, I'm happy to say that the Week from Hell is half-way over! I am working full-time hours this week. I even worked on Tuesday before and after class. I can't wait for the weekend!!! Today was one of those Brick Wall days where I felt like a) I either couldn't answer anyone's questions, b) the phone was ringing off the hook, or c) both. It was either really quiet or really busy. I've gotten an hour lunch break each day and have taken full advantage of it. Today I came home and ate some leftovers from dinner last night, hung out with the dog, did some work for one of my old bosses at USC, and looked into summer school. It sounds a lot more productive than it has been (see Brick Wall comment) but I still managed to get more done today than normal.

I'm glad Mom's doing better this week. It was nice to be home for four days last week and help out. I got to hang out with my parents, bond with their dog (who seemed to have a love/hate relationship with me!), see friends, and go to a family reunion! I got to see relatives I didn't even know I had. :) It seems like the cousins who are all around my age have all gotten married and had at least one child in the last 4-5 years. I'll post a picture that my cousin Brad took.

Other than that, life's just flying by. It's already the 2nd week of May. I just hope this week goes a little bit faster, then the weekend can take all the time it wants.

I'll write again soon!

Love,

Ash

No comments: