Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And another thing!!!

What the hell is up with people driving while wearing headphones?! I've seen it more here than I ever have. Can someone please tell me what is going on with this and if I missed a memo or something? I've seen it probably 4 times in the last 6 weeks. Ridiculous.

The summer class is going well so far; we had our first field trip last week. We went to the Garfield Park Conservatory and Lincoln Park Zoo. I'll post a few pictures... I can't say I'm overly happy with what I've come up with for the assignment this week... I guess it's the first assignment and I'm interested to see the type of work the rest of the class does. I just hope my pictures aren't boring.

I guess that's it... I just can't stop writing today. Let me try this again...

-Ash

No comments: