Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Keatonism catch-up

We were at Old Navy, and Keaton was talking about how he thought the mannequin used to be a real person. He said, "They just cut the faces off." It was then that I realized an employee had overheard the conversation, and his eyes got wide and he said, "That would be horrifying."

"Are Papa and Nana the boss of the earth?"

Me: " What was that noise?"
K: "It was Cookie Monster monstering a cookie."

"I called grandma an Angel, and then I hit her in the head with a balloon."

"Why does Grandpa have to work? I thought he was RETIRED!!"

"I didn't ever hear that! My ears must've been off."

While cuddling next to me: "I'm cold! Do you mind if I take the temperature from your body to mine?"

Me, after he asked me for the 10th time about something: "Keaton, please be patient!"
K: "I'm a kid! I don't know how to be patient!"

To me: "Goodnight, your majesty."

No comments: