Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Keatonisms (Week of June 17)

Happy Keatonism Tuesday!
*****
Keaton: "Mercury is the hottest planet, because it's closest to the sun."
Me: "That's right, smarty pants."
K: "I'm not pants! I don't get worn. I'm a human."

"Daddy remembered so much from school and you didn't. Right mommy?" LOL...I honestly didn't know how to respond to this one.

Somebody's Watching Me was on the radio: "This sounds like outer space music."

Confession...I like Barefoot wine. Keaton saw a bottle at the store and thought I needed some.
K: "Do you have the foot drink? Do they make that with people's feet?"

Casey, at dinner: "I should use my Tabasco jelly!"
K: "What's tabasketball jelly?

We were leaving the house, and I asked Keaton to hurry and get his shoes on. I went outside and then came back in to check on him. He didn't hear me come in, but I heard him talking to his shots: "Shoes, don't make me go slow, please!"

"What is God's last name? Is he a Hetrick?"

"I've been to heaven! I bounced up there on my pogo stick."

Casey: "We're out of lunch meat."
K: "But we're not out of dinner meat."

No comments: