Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Keatonism Tuesday

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, everyone!
*****
"When I have an owie on my head, I sure don't kiss it. Because I can't reach it."

K: "I just saw a humpback whale because it got on its back and it humped."
Me: "Oh, o....kay.... "

I was explaining to that Keaton and we have a bit of Native American ancestry on my side. I tried explaining a bit of genetics, but quickly realized it was way too confusing a topic for a 4 year old. And maybe a 32 year old. I realized he wasn't really understanding my point when he said "I won't give my Native American blood to anybody!"

K: "What is this dinosaur called?"
Me: "It says it's a 'Pinacosaurus'."
K: "So it's a Penisaurus."
Me: "....."

K: "I don't feel young. I feel old and young."
Me: "Right in the middle? That's sort of where I am."
K: "Actually, let me put this straight. You are young." (LOL)

No comments: