Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Keatonism Tuesday

Thought I'd post Keatonism Tuesday a little early today...mainly because Nik decided it was a good time to be awake. Someone needs to learn from their big brother and figure out how to sleep through the night!! I digress...
*****
I told Keaton about the Jimmy Kimmel prank where parents tell their kids that they ate all the Halloween candy. He said, "If you did it and I was eighteen, I would shut my door and do my homework for eight days, and wouldn't come out because I'd be mad at you."

"Math and science are more important than art."... Says the kid who loves doing art projects with me! He broke my heart a little with that one.

K: "We don't wanna live in Missouri because that's where the Tigers live."
Casey: "Yeah, and if we lived on the Kansas side we'd have to deal with Kansas politics."
K: "Yeah, like the Jayhawks and the Wildcats." because that's where the Tigers live."
Casey: "Yeah, and if we lived on the Kansas side we'd have to deal with Kansas politics."
K: "Yeah, like the Jayhawks and the Wildcats."

No comments: