Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Google... Googol

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, friends! I'm googol percent sure you'll at least get a chuckle out of these... 😁

*****
Keaton: "It's the MacyPenney's Thanksgiving Day parade!!!" (A few moments later, with a confused and slightly disappointed look on his face ) "...so we're just gonna watch a parade on TV and not go to one?"

"I wish I could be like a goose and like winter."

"I'm as sorry as a squirrel. I'm 87% sorry."

For some reason that I can't quite remember, we were discussing protagonists and antagonists. K: "Bullies are protagonists to their moms and dads."

I think I've mentioned that he's been on a Google/googol kick lately. Did everyone else know that googol is a number? Sure was news to me! I will thank Casey for making us aware. 😁

"Ask Google how you spell googol."

"Mommy, I'm googol percent sure that Nik said 'truck'."

No comments: