Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cheer for both teams!

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, and last day of March!!
*****
Casey to Keaton, talking about the vent in the bathroom ceiling: "That hole in the ceiling, do you know what goes up there?"
K: "Poop."

We were sitting down to breakfast, and I had to take Rowan's R2D2 toy away so he would eat.
K, trying to comfort Rowan: "But you have D2 in your heart."

I decided to do my hair and makeup one day before picking Keaton up from school. It doesn't happen often. He gets into the car and starts drilling me. "Where are you going? Why do you look pretty?" LOL

"Oh my world." (Oh my word.)

(When one of his brothers was having a meltdown) "He's slap-angry."

K: "Did the Irish team win?" (Notre Dame vs Wichita State.)
Me: "Yes they did."
K: "So that means the team you were cheering for didn't win?"
Me: "Yep. That's the way it's been this season...all the teams I cheered for lost."
K: "Well maybe you should cheer for both teams, that way one of them will win."

No comments: