Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Keat and the jelly jar

Happy Keatonism Tuesday, lovely people!

*****
Keaton loves The Brady Bunch. Except Jan. "Sometimes when I see her, it gives me a headache. She's super headache girl."

"Let me tell you what I know about spiders. If they do the wrong dance, their partner will eat them."

To me: "Were chariots around when your were born?" (I don't know what his obsession with chariots is about lately!)

To me: "You look prettier than Elsa. Elsa is sun good, but you are Pluto good. That's a lot better."

K: "How many years until I'm a hundred?"
Me: "Ninety five."
K: "Okay. I wanna be on the jelly jar with Kaelyn." (Translation: He wants to be on the Today Show and have Willard Scott put his face (and Kaelyn 's) on the Smucker's jar for turning 100.)

No comments: