Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vent Session

Anyone have a good attitude I could borrow? I'm in need.

My phone apparently thinks I'm on East Coast time, and has randomly jumped an hour ahead or stayed in Central time all week, mulitple times a day. I know that Sprint is having issues with their towers in our area, but this can be very panic inducing! I am afraid to sent an alarm for myself because it may never go off. Or go off an hour early. Ahhh!!
The folks at our local Sonic have screwed up both of my past orders. I have gotten two free meals out of it, but it's still annoying to repeat an order 3 times and only receive half of it. I totally understand that the guy taking the order was new. I almost wish he would have told me that in the beginning so I could understand and maybe even say things more slowly... instead I felt like I was on that show Boiling Points and was looking for a hidden camera after repeating my order the third time. Don't get me wrong, free food is good- but after awhile, you don't really want to go if you are going to have to repeat yourself or anticipate the wrong order.
And finally, Keaton has been very "two" this week. Crazy mood swings and pushing his bounderies a lot. He either wants to eat everything in sight, or nothing at all. It takes him over 45 minutes to settle down and sleep every night, and he wakes up multiple times each night. I am tired. He is tired. Those things don't mix. Luckily Casey gets back tonight, and he tends to balance things out a bit better for us all.
 
If anyone could send not only a good attitude, but also a big, fat bottle of patience, that would be nice, too.
 
Thanks for allowing me to vent.
 
-Ash

No comments: