Friday, April 4, 2014

Belated Keatonisms

I tried posting these but there's a problem with my phone the last 2 weeks. Sorry for the delay!

*****
Keaton: "Why is it snowing in Spring? Mother Nature, go away!"

"Mommy, your singing voice is good. Maybe not to other people, but to me." (Pretty sure he is the only one that enjoys it! Lol...)

K to Casey: "You're silly."
Casey: "You're sillier."
K: "You're celery."

Casey: "So I'll be..." (paused for a second)
Keaton: "...coming around the mountain?"

"When you go to the Dark Side, you eat Red Lobster all the time."

Casey: "What would you call a mixture of peanut butter and nutella? Nut butter?"
K: "We would call that disgusting."

"My brain counted very fast."

"The TV is flat so everyone on the TV is flat."

K: "Rowan had a shiny smile."
Me: "What do you mean?"
K: "When he smiled, sparkles came out."

K: "She used to be your daughter but now she's my mommy."
My mom: "Can she still be our daughter and still be your mommy?"
K: "No. She can only be one thing."

No comments: