Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekly Keatonisms

Happy Keatonism Tuesday!
*****

Keaton, yelling out the window to the street cleaning truck: "Thanks, street cleaner! You're the best!"

"Mommy, my bottom hurts. I have a dinosaur in my bottom."

"My nose is very smellful and good."

Singing: "Nik's hands are so cute, and his toes are so cute, and his face is so cute... And Rowan is cute, and mommy is purty, and daddy is haaandsome!"

Me, to Casey: "This quiz says I should only have one kid. So which one are we keeping?"
K, overhearing my joke: "You're going to keep me...because I'm the best."

Casey to Keaton: "Do you want to..."
Keaton: "-build a snowman?"

K, to me: "You're my favorite girl in the whole world!"

After he saw a baby: "I just saw little cute fella."

"Oh, grief." (After watching Snoopy)

Me: "What happened? Why are you crying?"
K: "I was clucking like a chicken and then I clucked right into the bookcase with my elbow!"

"It's not nice if you call birds 'birdies'. If they hear you they will poop on you."

No comments: