Monday, February 2, 2015

Wise little old man

Because Tuesday has already started on the East coast... Happy Keatonism Tuesday, friends!
*****

Keaton: "Mommy had to come pick me up early at school today because I was coughing so much."
Casey: "That's what I heard!"
K: "Was it on the news?"

He was taking forever drinking his cough medicine. Me: "Bottoms up!"
Proceeds to stick his bottom up in the air.

Singing like the Kay Jewelers commercial, "Every Mommy begins with M."

While trying to put a sock on Nik for the first time: "It's hard to do because he's so wiggly. I see what you have to do every day." (This may be my new favorite!!)

Rowan was sad that Keaton had to go to school. Me to K: "Does it make you feel good that they miss you when you're gone? "
K: "Yeah. But they'll be in my heart and I'll be in their heart. I learned that from you." (*Tear*)

No comments: