Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend events

Hello! Not a whole lot is going on here right now. There's a cold rain coming down outside, so I'm cooped up in the house with Charley. He's being a little whiny right now... he's started doing this weird growl/sing thing recently that is pretty funny. I discovered this on Saturday when I plugged in a Glade air freshener and the little fan started making a 'whir' noise. It totally freaked him out. My dog is such a dork. :)

Since I wrote last, the fence has been built, and Charley's really enjoying his back yard even more now than before. He and Casey have been playing out there quite a bit. He'll actually chase the ball around for awhile until he gets bored.

Casey had Friday off, so we spent a lot of the day getting the house more organized. We are down to 3 boxes now! I hope my BeautiControl stuff is in one of them. That's the only thing right now that I can't find from the move. It's rather frustrating, but I'm sure it'll show up at some point. I found all of the kitchen stuff I had been missing- it was in a box we had set aside for garage sale items, by accident. Anyway, the house is really starting to look a lot better. I feel like for the first time in my life, I actually WANT to clean. I think something's wrong with me...LOL. It's probably the fact that we actually own the house, and it was in good condition before we moved in, so I'd like to keep it that way.

In other news, I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week. It's actually good; I applied to college this morning. I should find out soon if I've been accepted. It was a little scary, but I think it's the best time for me to go back now. I'll update more on that later!

Time for me to get back to 'work': the Hetricks are visiting this weekend, and I just found out Kyle, one of my best friends since I was in Kindergarten, is bringing his girlfriend to visit this weekend, too! I can't wait! I have never met her yet, but I've heard a lot about her, so I'm glad to finally meet her after... gosh... 3 years? I have no idea. It's been a long time, though.

Anyway, Charley's whining, so I'm going to try to figure out what's wrong. I'll write again later!

-Ash

No comments: