Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures and such

I have slacked off so much on taking pictures of the house, so I wanted to post a few. Yesterday I went out in the back yard and got a few of Charley playing, as well as different close-ups from plants and things in our yard. Other than that, I'm just getting the house ready for the Hetricks' to visit this weekend. I'm not sure what we'll be doing quite yet, but I'm excited to have them here to see the place. I also can't wait to see Kyle and his girlfriend Kate! I still can't believe I haven't met her yet. It should be a fun and busy weekend!

Other than droning on about random things, I will just post pictures. Nothing's changed yet as far as the job search goes. I'm still glad I didn't get that job... it wouldn't have been suitable for the school situation. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something... even if it means working at a coffee shop. I really don't mind a change right now! Having all of this 'free time' has allowed me to get homesick. For Kansas and SC. I'm definitely happy with our living situation here, I just miss everyone a lot. I haven't gone out and had many chances to make friends here yet, so I've become more of a hermit than I had anticipated I would be. Oh well, I know it will get better. I wouldn't be comfortable if it stayed like this forever, so I'll make sure it doesn't stay this way very long.

It's getting much colder here. The wind has really picked up the past few days. It's supposed to rain all weekend, and then the high is supposed to be 49 on Sunday! Ahhhhh! I think all I've really worn this week are sweatshirts and jeans. I will not be winning any fashion awards anytime in the near future. And I'm DYING to get my hair cut soon- it's been over 2 months now- but I want to be able to do it for Halloween without having to find a wig. Maybe it'll be worth the wait- it's just that anxiety of finding a new stylist when you've gotten so used to one person for the last ___ years. I'm going to stop complaining now and post some pictures. :-P

-Ash


1) Hole I put in the screen door trying to get into the house... lol...


2) Charley peeking out at the neighbors

3) Charley running in his back yard!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Girl, I'm a total recluse too! Haha. I made friends and all but I prefer staying at home and being in bed by 9 and getting up at the crack of dawn...I'm 60 all the sudden. ;) lol Love you! I hope you enjoy your visitors this weekend!