Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween this year! It was quite a bit different from previous celebrations, because this time we 1) own a house, 2) dressed up the dog, and 3) had a TON of trick-or-treaters!! Another strange thing was that the weather was wonderful- it hit at least 70 that day, so we sat outside with our neighbors Carrie & Jason while the kids came by to get candy. We saw some great costumes and had fun introducing the neighborhood to Charley Brown (as Charlie Brown). The kids really liked him. He hated his costume, but once he started getting a bunch of attention, he seemed to deal with it pretty well.

Honestly, not much else is going on around here right now. I would definitely write more if there were interesting things to write about. We mainly did house work this weekend, and a lot of leaf raking. I promise to update more when I think it won't totally bore you! :)

Love,

Ash


Dressing Charley in his Charlie Brown costume... I was Sally.


With "Linus"


Charley was not happy with me at this moment in time... but he got over it quickly once the little kids came by. :-D

1 comment:

Monnier said...

Ashley, send me your email address so I can send you some pix of how Susie (daughter) dressed up their Welsh terrier Nacho on Halloween--really funny.
john M