Thursday, November 13, 2008

Start of 27

So far, 27 hasn't been too bad. I can't say that I've gotten dressed yet today, but I've gotten a lot accomplished. Today I have been talking with people from USC, helping them find things I left behind so they can go to Philadelphia and recruit for REU and Grad school. I realize more today than ever that I really miss it there. That job made me feel very important, and I look forward to finding one in the future so I can fill that void. It's nice to be here but be able to help out there, too. It's nice to feel needed! :-D

Although I can't say that I don't feel needed at home. I'm currently eating pineapple curry, and Charley is telling me that he needs me... to drop some of it on the floor! He's 'talking' to me, and putting his face on my knee, trying to look ultra cute. It's working, but he hasn't gotten any food yet. ;)

Tonight, Casey's taking me out shopping, and then we're going somewhere for dinner. I don't know any details, I just know I need to get showered and dressed up soon. Then when we get home, we get to pack for our trip to Kansas tomorrow! We're only staying a few days, but we're going back to celebrate Keith's birthday. It's supposed to be SUPER cold there, but I guess I'm getting used to that these days... I'll be layering, as usual. It's pretty windy here today. Speaking of that, I just realized that one of our trash cans is trying to roll down the street, so I'd better catch it before it gets away. That's all for now! I'll try to update when we get back from Kansas on Sunday.

Love,

Ash

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats on 27 years! :) I love Charlie's sweater, I need to find a large dane size one for the girls. They hate the cold. It snowed today and they love playing in it but get so cold when they come in that they just lay on top of each other to warm up. :p It's cute, but sad. ;) <3 you!