Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I figured I wouldn't get the chance to write tomorrow, so to anyone who may be reading this, Happy Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am thankful that I have wonderful family and friends. I am glad that Casey found a job that he likes, and that he will officially be Dr. Hetrick next month. I am thankful that we have moved to a neighborhood that we really enjoy. I am thankful for all of the opportunities I have in front of me, and I just hope that I make the right decisions this year. I am happy that so many people we know have either had babies or will have them soon. So many things to be thankful for... and I'm going to keep this short because I could probably make a huge list... I just don't want to bore you. Just know that I am very thankful, and have a very long list of things to be thankful for.

Love,

Ashley

PS: Keith (my father-in-law) wanted me to tell whoever I'm writing to (you) that "Menards is great, and if you don't know what it is, you're really missing out." LOL... he cracks me up. :-D

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I looked up Menards. :p Happy thanksgiving!

Monnier said...

Everyone form the midwest knows Menards is like Lowes--except better.