Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures

Not much to write... even though there's a ton going on right now. I just wanted to post a few pictures from class.

The Hetricks are coming to visit this weekend, and Erica came to stay with us last night. We went out for St. Patrick's Day and had a good time at Tommy Nevin's Pub. I actually saw people from work there, which was fun because I got to know them a bit better. It's nice to go out and see people I know, finally! :-D

Anyway, here are some pictures. The first one was what my teacher called a "Happy Accident"... I was panning with the bicyclist and happened to be going in the same direction as the flow of water, so both of those are clearer and the rest of the photo has motion.

The second one is of a girl from our neighborhood riding a little scooter... my teacher thought it was funny because she was so much bigger than it.

That's all for now!

-Ash

No comments: