Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peanut's First Baby Shower

**TV & plastic tub obviously not included!!**

Yesterday, the wonderful people I work with (for one more day) threw a us a baby shower. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures during the shower, but I gathered the gifts and took a few pictures of them so I can keep a record and later I will *hopefully* be able to remember who gave us what, etc. I am already 1/2 way done with Thank You cards (I think it's because I wanted to put off cleaning the house... haha!) but I still have quite a bit more to go. I'm trying to decide if I should write thank yous to every agent that contributed money to our Target gift card... but since there are 33 people on the list, I am considering copping out and sending a mass e-mail. Lame, I know, but I don't know if I can handle writing all those cards!

The shower was fun. Casey got to hold and feed Dominick (coworker Ashlee's almost 2 month old baby) which was probably a little intimidating with all of the agents staring at him and watching his every move. I was informed that he did a great job, and I have nothing to worry about... LOL! (People continue to say the strangest things!) It was a fun party, and I look forward to the family/friend party on Saturday.

Anyway, here is a breakdown of the shower gifts:


Boppy pillow- Ashlee D.
My Baby photo album- B&W Agents group gift
First Year book- Kelly Rich
On-the-go Dishes/spoons- Joy Mulder
Baby Bugs toys- Kathy Aguayo
Froggie 'lovie' and White fuzzy blanket- B&W Agents group gift
Elephant Blanket- Kathy Aguayo
Clothes (from top pic)- Joy Mulder



Crinkle Zoo book- Michelle Toledo
Baby Record Keeper (growth chart, hand/foot print maker, etc)- new admin Gail T.
Foot Rattles, Owl toy- Michelle Toledo
Christmas Tree ornament- Kathy Aguayo
Gerber washclothes- Ashlee D.



Huggable Hangers- The Passaro Team (including our Realtor Sharon Riegert!)
Carter's wall art- Michelle Toledo

I'm excited about the wall art because now I can start decorating the room a bit! There is a crack in the crib, so we are trying to negotiate something with the company/manufacturer to figure out when we'll get a replacement. Hopefully it won't take too long! But that has backed up the productivity of the nursery since we can't really do much until the crib is assembled and in its place. Hopefully they will just send us a new head and foot board and we'll be set. And hopefully Peanut doesn't arrive until we have a place for he/she to sleep!

I guess that's all for now... I'll try to write again before we leave on Friday. :)

-Ash

1 comment:

Crying Baby Help said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.