Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back in the swing of things...

Today was Keaton's first day back at school. I didn't mention where we were going, but the second we pulled into the parking lot at school, he started bawling. The director of the school, Ms. Silvia, was very encouraging and promised to e-mail me during the day to let me know how things were going... I am anxious to hear how he does. Since it's been more than 3 days since he had a fever, and he's getting energy again, I think it was time to go back.

I am feeling better today- I'm not as congested as I have been since Saturday. I can't wait for warm weather so all this junk (hopefully) goes away!! Every month it seems to be the same this year, and I'm ready for a change!

In other 'news', I have decided to label myself "Technological Kryptonite" due to the large number of things I seem to come into contact with that have issues or die altogether (i.e. the new external hard drive Casey got for me for school, our CD-ROM drive, our printer at home, at least two computers at school, and my cell phone). They all have had their own issues, but it's becoming such a theme that I'm pretty sure I'm the problem. This is also not ideal for someone majoring in Digital Photography who has to work with computers/technology all the time! Yikes. LOL...

In still other news, I can officially say (because they announced it on Facebook) that my best friends Sara and Jeremy got engaged on Valentine's Day! Sara was in love with Jeremy in 8th grade, and even told me she was going to marry him one day. It is crazy that her prediction will come true!! I'm super excited for them and can't wait to hear details about how he proposed... on a surprise vacation to Jamaica! :)

I guess that's really about all for now. I'll try to write again soon.

-Ash

No comments: