Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Wish List"

Okay, so I always seem to find things I really want when there is no big event (birthday/Christmas/winning lottery ticket) to ask for them and for some reason I seem to forget about them when it is time to make a list. SO, for the record, I am making a wish list for myself so that I can come back and remember what I would like someday.

1) Lighting
2) Cheap, fun lens attachment
3) Wireless Camera remote

I will make this happen. Someday I also hope to have a small studio in our house (probably not the current house) so I can do all these fun photography things without having to rely on the weather outside... don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for natural light and would prefer it over other alternatives, but unfortunately it's not very reliable. Anyway, blah blah blah, that's the list. It may change by next week, but it was worth the research. :)

-Ash

No comments: