Monday, March 5, 2012

2 Photo shoots, one tired lady.

Here's a peek at what I did today:

Little miss A is too stinking cute... she's also 7 months old and already climbing the stairs and cruising on furniture! I thought I would take advantage and get her in action. I love her facial expression!! I also love how bright her eyes are in this one. So needless to say, this one's definitely a qualifier for my homework assignment.

I also took pictures of my friend Neva with her two boys, which I haven't gotten to edit yet. I'm excited to see what came out of that shoot. There is one picture of her oldest boy that I really liked, so I'm anxious to check it out tomorrow! Busy, busy day today. I am pretty much exhausted and will be happy to get to bed. I haven't been to bed before 11 for the last three nights, and it is starting to hit me hard, especially after today! I forgot how tiring it can be to photograph children! But oh, so much fun. :-D

-Ash

No comments: