Monday, March 12, 2012

Keep Eatin' Keaton

Keaton apparently had a nightmare this morning and woke up around 4:15 yelling and saying, "I hungry! I hungry! I want ice cream!" After a little consoling, he went back to sleep until around 7:30. Since then, though, he has eaten the following:

1 waffle
1 stick of cheese
1 banana
1 bowl of yogurt
1 cereal bar
1 cup of jello
a few bites of a donut, some Cheerios, and a few bites of my cereal.

It's only 11:00. He's been eating this way for let past week... growth spurt, anyone? At this rate he's going to pass me in height by the time he's three!!! And... he just asked to eat a muffin. Dear Lord... I think I'm going to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to him before nap today. Hopefully when he wakes up he won't be a butterfly, though. That'd be hard to explain.

-Ash

No comments: