Monday, December 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Today, a miracle occurred. My cervix measured the same as it did last week, and my 'instability' was stable enough that I got released from the hospital!!! I'm laying in the couch as I write this. I got the best welcome from Keaton...tons of hugs and kisses. He seemed so happy to see me...man was it awesome. It's been great being home. I go in for a check up at MFM on a Friday, so I have to be prepared that I'll have to stay again, but if I get even a few days at home it will be worth it. I was certain I'd be at the hospital until the boys were born. Now I'm taking it E-A-S-Y. Even easier than before. I have learned a different prospective through all of this, if nothing else. Cherish the little things- you never know when you'll be without them. I'm so very glad to be home.

More later!!!

Ash

No comments: