Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Homecoming

What a week. I'm bummed that I didn't write more last week, because a TON of things have happened.
*Nursing moment ahead* The boys ate well. (Understatement... Rowan has gone from 3 pounds 8 ounces to now 3 pounds 12 in just a few days.) I nursed them early in the week and they both did amazing! The lactation consultant has been one of my biggest cheerleaders during all of this, and it's paid off tremendously. I tandem nursed them on Thursday and they kicked butt again. Tandem nursing is going to be tricky, and I'll need someone to help me at first, but I think they are going to do great!
*** I started writing this before the boys "graduated" from the NICU...they are home now and thriving. I really have a ton of catch up to do! More soon!
-Ash

No comments: