Monday, April 15, 2013

Short milestone post

This will be quick as it is 1 a.m. and I'm exhausted. Yesterday, Nik almost rolled over (because he was arching his back during tummy time thanks to terrible reflux). Great Grandma Hetrick was here and saw it, too. That kid sure can move. Both boys are very strong and can already lift their heads up and turn them both directions (it took Keaton awhile as a baby because he had a big ol' noggin). I'm not sure how behind they might be as far as milestones go, but so far I don't see a thing indicating they are delayed...they are just tiny.

Also, Keaton was laying on the floor with them and Rowan smiled at him. Very quick, but very cute.  :-D They have been smiling in their sleep a lot. Nik smiled at me the other day while he was wide awake. (We've seen gas-related smiles when they sleep before that.)

They've been cluster-feeding this weekend which indicates another growth spurt. I hope they start spacing out feedings and sleeping better at night! Casey and I are like zombies right now.

Today will be my first full day with all three boys to myself. Pray for me please.  Keaton is coming off a crummy weekend and he really tried pushing his limits most of the time while Great Grandma & Grandpa Hetrick were visiting. I hope he sleeps in today and cuts me some slack, although I could cut him some, too. Three is TOUGH!!!

More soon.

Ash

No comments: