Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Words from the 3.5 year old

Keatonisms from the past week... he is officially three and a half. Time, why are you flying by?!?!?!

*****
"When I was little, I liked Superman and Spiderman."

Listening to the radio..."I like 30 Minutes to Mars."

"You are Captain Pretty and Gorgeous, Mommy. Daddy and my brudders and me are Captain Handsome."

Me: "What would you like for dinner?"
K: "What are my options?" (he sounded so adult when he said this!)

Me, 8/12/13: "You are three and a half today. You will be four in six months."
K: "Can I get chicken nuggets for my birthday?" (As in, for his present...)

K: "I need to grow so I can drink coffee!"

Keaton asked why I changed the radio station so quickly, and I told him I didn't want him to hear bad words in the song. He told me to just tell him what the bad words are so he won't say them. Riiiiight.

Observations on the road: "Mini vans are square like dice."

In his sleep: "Mommy get me some money!" (he later told me it was for the goggles at the zoo...?)

On the phone with my parents, "Don't push the waffle button!" (#)...lol

About his brothers: "They use baby words. I use big boy language."

Randomly and loudly as we are leaving Target: "Mommy, are we going to jail?" ???


K: "Mommy, why don't we have a dog or cat?"
Me: "We will probably get one some day, but we don't know if your brothers will be allergic to them or not." 
K: "Oh. Do you think Happy [our Betta fish] will be allergic, too?"

No comments: