Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Here are some more things I've been thinking about lately that don't make sense to me.

What the heck is up with inverted Christmas trees? No offense to anyone reading this who may have purchased one, but I just don't understand the concept of having a tree that is upside-down. Do you hang it from the ceiling? Is it so you could put more presents underneath it? Will someone please explain this to me? These are just as expensive as trees that go the 'normal' direction, so I just want to know what the deal is.

Why is Firefox coming up in KOREAN!? Whenever I open Firefox for the past week, everything is in Korean. Today, when I initially opened the Blogger website, it was in Korean, too. I have updated anti-virus software, so that shouldn't be an issue- I just really wonder what the heck's going on. It's pretty annoying.

I recently met a woman who dyed her poodle's hair pink and purple. This is another thing I don't really understand. Nuff said.

Charley is going to stay at the PetsHotel at PetsMart while we're in Columbia this weekend. Banfield, which is located in the store, is his new vet. For some reason, they had me walk back and forth to try and coordinate a vet appointment for Charley while he stays at the pet hotel. Something in their contract says that someone cannot walk him from the hotel to the vet, or vice versa. So, I guess I will be making a separate appointment for him at the vet when we get back from SC. I'm sure it's all legal stuff so they can't get sued if Charley and another animal get in a fight or get hurt between the hotel and the vet... but still... it has not been an easy process.

There are plenty more things I don't understand (the CareerBuilder/job scam being one of them) but I will leave it at this for now. I think that's enough of a b*tchfest for one day. :-)

-Ashley

No comments: