Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dang IL Drivers!!!!!!

Well, I made it to the weekend. It's snowing again, though, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am. Riiiiight. We have to go pick up Casey's truck from Firestone (it's getting some brake work done, along with a few other things) and I'm really not excited about going out in the weather again. Yesterday I almost got rear-ended; I looked in my rear-view mirror to see a guy swerving out of the way to avoid hitting me. I sat through 3 traffic lights because people weren't watching what was going on. I was at Blockbuster returning a movie, and was pulling out of the parking spot when an older man turned into the parking lot... apparently he got pissed because he had to wait for me to turn (which honestly didn't take long at all) and he gave me a dirty look and sped past me like I'd made him wait an hour or something. Rude drivers in Illinois!!!! So yeah, I'm not really looking forward to getting back out in it anytime soon. Sorry for the complaints. I never thought I'd miss SC drivers, but at least they were a little more polite!

I can't wait to go home for Christmas! We got about 95% of our Christmas shopping done now... yay!! So I'm just rambling now. I feel like writing but I don't really have much of a topic. That makes for a pretty boring blog, I would think.

I'll write more later when I have something to actually say. Thanks for reading anyway! :-D

-Ashley

No comments: