Friday, February 13, 2009

Nervous Energy

I have too much nervous energy this morning and I'm not sure what to do with it. I only have 2.5 hours until I need to leave for my interview. I feel like I'm ready, but I also feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin! I don't know what to wear. What if my resume isn't good enough? I always play the What If game when I'm nervous, which makes me more nervous, so I will stop before it gets too out of hand. Anyway, I will write more later. I just wanted to let it out a bit so I don't go crazy.

In other news, Casey's feeling better, but he's still not 100% yet. If he's still having stomach pains tomorrow, we will go to one of the Doctor's Care places. I still wonder if it is something he ate recently... but we've been eating the same things, and I've been fine. Except for the migraine. Anyway, we'll see.

I took Charley out yesterday because he was whining a lot (like he is now, actually) and we had a lot of fun. We went to a store called Two Bostons, and then to PetsMart so he could see his "people". They really love him there. Because of him, I met a bunch of really nice people yesterday. I definitely use him as an excuse to break the ice and meet people here, and so far it's worked well! He's a charming guy, what can I say? :)

I think that's all for now. I'll write back again soon. Ahhhhhhhh!!

-Ashley

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Aw, good luck! I'm sorry Case isn't feeling well...normally I'd say it's from me but I haven't had any stomach issues so I think it's not me. ;) The girls say HI to Charlie!