Friday, February 20, 2009

Update!!

So things seem to be going well as far as the job situation goes. The interview went well, and they asked me to come back to take a few computer tests. I did that yesterday, and apparently those went well, too, because they called today and set up another interview for Monday at 3:00 with the head manager. It sounds like things are pointing in the right direction! I have a strong urge to go clothes shopping so I can have some things that would be appropriate if I get the job... I currently have a lot of relaxing winter clothes that are a little less formal. I really need some khakis and a few nice shirts... I might hit up the husband to see if he'd like to visit Kohl's with me this weekend, as he could use some more work clothes as well! :)

Other than job stuff, not much has been going on this week. I've been pretty lazy, as usual. Today I did quite a bit more cleaning than normal. I got the guest room ready for Lindsey and Sara who are visiting next weekend! I cleaned a part of our bedroom that had a huge pile of random clothes and things I wasn't sure what to do with. I still don't really know what to do with them, but I took them to the basement anyway. I swept the kitchen floor. Right now I'm making mom's chicken & noodles for dinner. Probably should have started it a little earlier, but I figure Casey will get home in the next hour or so, and we'll probably eat later like we tend to do anymore. Sounds like he's got to go in to work for a bit tomorrow. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of stupid snow tonight into tomorrow evening. Blah!! I really hope that will be the last snowfall of this season. I'm going to go nuts!!!

Charley had a vet appointment yesterday, which went well. He doesn't have to go back until July! They called again today to check on him after his booster shot yesterday. He's been whiny, so I will probably take him back there soon just to see his "people". I made the mistake of saying yesterday that we were going to see his "people" and he got so wigged out that he started running around the house and whining- I didn't even get the chance to put on make-up because he freaked out so much! What a nut! I will try to remember not to do that again, unless I'm ready to go!

I guess that's about all for now. Hopefully I'll have a very productive weekend, and Monday will go well. I'll update you soon!

-Ashley

No comments: