Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Party & Photography Homework




Our party went well last night! I got to meet two of Casey's coworkers, and their spouses. One of the couples had a son who was 4, and he and Charley hit it off pretty well. By the end of the night, both of them were pretty worn out from running around the house. The game was exciting, the commercials weren't very impressive, and overall we have quite a bit of chili and mac & cheese left over! I guess I don't need to worry about cooking for a few days. :) I slept better last night than I have in months... I was so exhausted!! We had a really good time, and I'm glad it went as well as it did. :)

Today I've been spending a lot of time taking photos for class tomorrow. I'm going to post some of them now so I can stop writing and rest my eyes a bit. I have to read a chapter for class tomorrow, so I need to spare them as much as possible. I hope you enjoy the pics!

-Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are interesting pix. Glad the party went well. Waiting for your phone call.
Pops