Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Before I forget...

Last night after Keaton got out of the bathtub and we got his pajamas on, he was walking out of our bedroom and very loudly passed gas. Then he turned around to Casey and I and said, "Big toots!" LOL... I couldn't believe my ears! He is such a little boy...

The last two days he's been waking up at 4:15 in the morning. No bueno. I have given him something to drink, a little bit of Advil, and put him in bed with me... he ended up sleeping almost 2.5 more hours each day. He also talks in his sleep now. He is so much like his Daddy.

Speaking of, Keaton's waking up from his nap now, so I should go. I'm headed back to Topeka this weekend- solo- and look forward to celebrating my best friend's 30th birthday Saturday night. Then I'm back home Sunday evening and start school Monday. Am I ready for this?? I'm sure I'll let you know next week. :)

-Ash

No comments: