Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Whatever you say, Mr. K!

So many funny Keatonisms I have missed lately! I will try to catch up... I even texted one to Casey the other night because I knew I would forget. (Also taken from various Facebook updates, which have helped me keep track of the funny comments.)

*****

He drew a face on the ground, and had to add what he called a "mush-beard". :) Goatee? Mustache? Beard? Who knows.

He had muffin crumbs all over his pajama pants after breakfast one morning, and Riese was trying to lick them off. Keaton said, "Mommy, he's like a vacuum!"

I walked out of the bathroom after my shower, and Keaton said, "Mommy, you done with your shower? You're not yucky anymore? Yay! I'm so proud of you!"

"Uncle Jer-my! Uncle Jer-my! He's a pretty guy."

Miracle of miracles, I got Keaton to bed before 8:30 one night. About 10 minutes after he laid down, I saw him get out of bed, so I met him at this bedroom door. He said, "Mommy, I need to talk to you. I need to go to school." I explained that it was still nighttime and he had just gone to bed. He had to look outside to make sure the sun wasn't up yet.

Casey and I regularly get cheers from him whenever we go to the bathroom. Usually it's, "Yay, Mommy/Daddy, you did it!" LOL...

I won't add details to this one, but yesterday while he was trying to go 'poo poo', he had to tell me exactly how his bottom worked. I had to hide in the hallway while he went so he wouldn't see me laughing. :)

During this process he also said, "There's a sound coming from my bottom, Mommy."

I am definitely forgetting something here... Mom/Dad, send me an e-mail if you remember one I forgot. :)

-Ash

No comments: