Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keatonism Tuesday

*****
"Do they have a potty and snacks in Carolina?" (As in, the entire state of South Carolina...)

"You carved a spider on your pumpkin. Don't worry, Mommy, it's not real. It's pretend."

"Friends that are together make wrong decisions and not wrong decisions."

Casey: "Keaton, would you mind turning down the volume of your voice a little bit, please?"
K: "But inside my body, my voice is really loud."

"Be careful not to smash any nuts, because some squirrels and me wanna make pancakes."

Naming butterflies: "I'm gonna name this one Vitamin, and this one Drop of Ice Crystals, and this one Light up Lightning, and this one Ishani, and this one is Dusty, and the little butterfly is named Bulldog."

"Inside the seashell it says 'I'm a wave' over and over and over."

"Okay Nik, I know you're having fun, but were going to stop playing like this now so you don't rip my shirt. Okay little brother?"

"Turquoise & turquoise make turquoise."

Casey said someone's name.
K: "That's not a healthy name."
Casey: "What makes a name healthy?"
K: "Rainbows."

Me: "You have so many crayons, I'm not sure what to do with all of them!"
K: "Color."

No comments: