Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keatonisms, 2nd week of February

The big guy turns for tomorrow. Unbelievable!

*****
Keaton: "Mommy, my ear hurts."
Me: "What does it feel like?"
K: "It feels like my bone is going to come out."

"God and kings make our decisions."

"I don't like to be wrong."

"Does Captain America have a house?"

"Sloppy Joes is too sloppy, so I don't wanna have it for lunch."

Keaton was playing with one of the baby toys that has a microphone. Here are a few excerpts I overheard:  "This is Keaton Alexander Hetrick. I was calling in to see if we could get more daddies."
"We need somebody to help us to clean our house up and clean all of our things. And I need more mommies and more daddies and more baby brothers and more me."
"I was wondering if we could get anything for my baby brothers to stop crying. The pacifier doesn't work."
"Goodnight, sleep tight everyone in the whole wide world."

"Rexatynosauras"- type of dinosaur Keaton wants to be...he meant T-Rex.

Me: "What did it feel like to be four?"
K: "It feels like your leg hurts."

No comments: