Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Keatonisms

The fact that it's Keatonism Tuesday again just reminds me how much time is flying. I know a certain funny little boy who will be FOUR next week! Unbelievable!
*****

"What color are arctic butterflies?"

To me: "Sometimes you don't say great things."

"Come back here Larry, my son." (Lol... He said he was quoting VeggieTales...?)

"Thank you, Mommy! You always have good options."

"I want a cheese hamburger! And a white milk! Cuz I'm not meant for chocolate milk." (I guess I have him believing this because I don't let him have chocolate milk yet...don't judge! If you've seen Keaton after consuming sugar, you know why I have held off!)

"People say I'm true. I say true things sometimes, right?"

"I was a baby when I was first on Earth. Now I just have to keep growing to be an adult."

"When I grow up I'm going to have ALL the peanut butter and jellies!"

To me, after I fixed his balloon: "You can fix it! You're Supergirl!"

To me: "Sometimes you're a clumsy monkey." (And he's SO right!)

He fell hard onto the sidewalk and started crying. Then he screamed at the ground, "YOU WILL NEVER BONK ME!" (Sorry, bud, it already did.) :-(

"You're a great Mommy, even when you say bad words." (Hahaha!! Trust me, he doesn't yet know what bad words are!)

No comments: