Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Testing, Testing...

Here's my morning so far... someone is testing me, I think.

12:30 a.m.: Keaton wakes up and wants to eat. Slightly abnormal.
4:15 a.m.: Keaton wakes up again. When I crawl back in bed, I notice that the dog peed while sleeping at my feet. Soaked through to the mattress. Keaton was still awake and started getting upset, so I fed him again while Casey woke up about 30 minutes before his alarm was supposed to go off so he could clean up the mess. Dog gets sick. Keaton and I try to sleep on the couch since the bed is not in the best condition.
8:30 a.m.: Keaton wakes up. While changing his diaper, Keaton pees all over his pj's. Change his outfit. I hear Charley get sick again. Walk out to the kitchen to let him outside, step in puddles of water. Apparently he drank too much water and threw it up.
8:45 a.m.: Feeding a very squirmy little guy, when suddenly he goes #2, so much that I need to change his clothes again.
9:00 a.m.: Find out my in-laws are taking their Great Dane Chopper to the vet to be put to sleep. :(
9:15 a.m.: Keaton spits up all over the place. Dog will not take his meds. (Sigh).

This day is bound to get better. I have an appointment with a counselor tonight... I think it'll be a good day for it! I shouldn't have a shortage of things to talk about. :-/

Sorry for the negativity... I'll be fine. Just a bit overwhelmed by the morning so far and had to let it out.

-Ash

1 comment:

Chimpsea said...

Oh Ashley. The day can only get better from here right? I'm so sorry to hear about Charley and (is it chopper?). Take some deep breaths and listen for a little knock on your door today... I'm thinking a surprise might be headed your way to make up for your not so great morning!