Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Left Foot

Thinking I would be a considerate wife, I warned Casey not to trip over Keaton's bouncy seat last night because he turned all the lights off on our way to bed. It was against the wall, but I wanted him to be safe. Somehow, during one of the many times I was up with Keaton in the middle of the night, I managed to trip over the thing (while the light was on) and broke my toe. Okay, I'm no doctor, but judging by how swollen it is and the colors it's turning, I'd bet money that it's broken. Looks like ice and pain meds are in order.

About 2 weeks ago I bruised my big toe on the same foot. Still no clue how I did that, but it turned pretty colors, too.

This does not help my cause as far as cleaning the house goes... I got less sleep last night than the night before, and now I have pain to go with it! We skipped class this morning and took a little nap, which helped a bit. Keaton seems to think he's hungry every 2 hours or less right now, too. I'll just do whatever I can and hope the house looks decent for company on Friday.

Those are my complaints for the day. :-P Thanks for bearing with me!

-Ash

No comments: