Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well, holy ____...

My kid pooped on the potty!!! Woooooo hooooooo!! Exciting day in the Hetrick household! He didn't actually tell me he had to go, he just had the 'poop stance' and I asked him if he needed to go, so he ran to the bathroom. Normally he says he's not going, when he really is. I think he's starting to get it!! And lately, every time he sits on the potty, he pees. Woot!!!

What else. Hmmm... Keaton's over yet another ear infection, and I managed to get one for the first time in over a decade. I also lost my voice Saturday night and am just now starting to get it back. That has been a frustrating couple of days because I sound like a goose if any noise comes out at all. I think the worst is *hopefully* over.

Tonight we have family pictures at the Arboretum, which should be fun. Hopefully Keaton naps well, because we're not scheduled to meet until 6:30 tonight. I'll update soon!

I guess that's it. Little man is running around like a maniac (probably the two M&Ms I gave him for going potty) and I've got plenty to do today. More later!!

-Ash

No comments: