Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for 22 weeks!

Before I write much, I wanted to correct something that my parents reminded me of... I forgot part of a Keatonism in my last post. When he got out his doctor kit, he also said, "I see a dinosaur and a purple bird in your ear." :)

Well we went to the doctor this morning, and I am happy to report that the 'ol cervix is holding steady, and the boys are growing a lot. They were ornery and moved around quite a bit for the ultrasound tech, but we know that they are very close in size, and all their organs, etc. are looking great so far. Poor Baby B got the shaft again, and this time there were no photos taken of him because Mr. A was in the way. He (A) was showing off quite a bit for us, too, and we got a nice picture of him opening his mouth. The doctor told me to just keep doing what I'm doing, so here I am... :) I can only hope for at least 12 more weeks of the same!

I feel like I have a bit more energy. (Ironic, isn't it, that I have to lay down most of the time? If only I could store it!) I am apparently getting [more] feisty right along with my boys, as I said something to the man helping me at Sprint last night that I probably never would have said at all. He was a young guy, and a female coworker came up and grabbed his arm muscle. He said, "I've been working on that one." Without blinking/thinking, I said, "I always worry about a guy that has one arm bigger than the other." Luckily they started cracking up.... I was so embarrassed... I have NO FILTER right now at all! I'm even embarrassed as I type this! But I guess that's why it's noteworthy. I will totally blame all the crazy pregnancy hormones on that one. LOL...

I guess that's about all for now. More soon, of course. :)

OH! Check this out: Keaton flips the bird...

-Ash


No comments: