Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Keatonisms for the week

Happy Keatonism Tuesday!
*****

Keaton, to me: "Even if you cry and are mean, you still look pretty."

"I love you every day and every weekend."

Watching the weather. "Saturday there's snow. Seven piles of snow."

"I'm gonna have ham and cheese with bread on top and on bottom, and cheese and ham in the middle. With a slice of cheese." (Longest description of a ham and cheese sandwich I've ever heard.)

"Chocolate makes you go crazy." (Not me, I can handle it. He thinks it makes people go crazy in general.)

He heard me say the line and decided to repeat what he thought I said..."What did you talk about, Willis?" Lol

Me: "All we can do is try, right?"
K: "Yeah. Like a pinto bean."

"Nik just picked my nose. Is that okay?"

"If I see me doing something I'm not supposed to, I'll tell you." (I get the feeling this stage won't last very long.)

Talking about the dryer ruining his shirt. "It was the dryer's fault. But the dryer can't say I'm sorry, because it doesn't have a mouth."

K: "Who wrote this song?"
Me: "Billy Joel."
K: "Oh, maybe it was written by the guys that wrote Shufflin [Party Rock Anthem]. They were around when I was a kid."

No comments: