Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekly Keatonisms

It's Keatonism Tuesday again, folks! Enjoy. If you're good, I may even post a link later so you can hear Keaton's take on where babies come out of their mothers when they are born...haha!! This kid is too much.

*****
"I have a really really big boney bottom."

"You're a really good mess, Nik."

"I like John Mayer. As much as I can."

"I get the sleep you want, for you." (He was basically rubbing in my face the fact that he sleeps well and I don't. *Just got five straight hours, though! I should not be this wide awake at 3 a.m.!)

"You're the owner of the toner!" (Random, yet too funny not to share.)

Keaton was playing with one of his a Star Wars toys, and he put the Storm Trooper in the corner. "You get to sit in the corner, bad guy. You can think about your bad guy things and your bad decisions."

Letting his brothers crawl on him (picture included): "I'm getting killed of this." (tired of this)

I was explaining to him the reasons why I like basketball and hockey best, over football. I honestly don't understand all of the rules. He tried explaining them. "Mommy, football is when you kick. You put it in the right place, then you kick."

We were watching American Idol, and to make it interesting, we pointed out where people were from on a map of the U.S..
K:"The Oregon people speak what we speak."

"Bite my dust."

"I need some hot chocolate to cool me up."

We watched a clip of Yoda using the Force on YouTube. "Can I have the Force for my birthday?" (If anyone can hook this up, let me know.) ;-)

No comments: