Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keatonisms, part 2

Since I'm apparently not sleeping tonight (Rowan awake at 11:40 to eat, Keaton rolled out of bed at midnight, Rowan and Nik wake up to eat at 1:30, Rowan wakes up crying of and on from 3-3:40, Nik wakes up from 4-4:15, Rowan wakes up at 4:20...this is getting ridiculous.) I might as well be productive and update the Keatonisms. Damn I'm tired.

*****
Showing Keaton a video of an elephant painting:
Me: "This is at the zoo in Topeka, where Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa live."
K: "They don't live at a zoo..."

Watching the large truck scrape snow & ice at Wal-Mart: "Wow, that's really nice of them!"

K, to me, watching Casey come through the door. "Here comes your husband!"

Me: "Dude, you are full of questions."
K:"Mmmhmmm, that's what I do!"

Me, to Casey (thinking Keaton was out of earshot): "I missed a lot of Keatonisms."
Keaton, chiming in from the back seat: "Maybe I'm saying too many funny things too fast and you can't write them fast enough."
Yep, pretty much. And he officially knows what Keatonisms are. Oh boy.

"It's colder than our whole life!"

I don't tend to post things about when he goes to the bathroom, but this week I'll make an exception. "I'm going the biggest poo poo of all." "My cheeks got wet. The bottom cheeks." "It was humongous." LOL... 1) He often gives me some kind of play by play or asks me if I want to see it afterwards. Oh, the joys of boys and motherhood! Haha! 2) Where the heck did he learn the word humongous?!?

"Andy Envelopes" (Andy Avalos, Chicago meteorologist)

K: "Say goodnight, Rowan."
Rowan: "Bah."
K: "That means goodnight in Spanish."

*****

No comments: