Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Keatonism Tuesday...first of 2014!

Here's part 1 of 2.
*****
Me, talking to Keaton about his new toy digital camera from Christmas: "Keaton, will you please stop taking pictures of Nikolaus?"
K: "I'm taking pictures of him because I think he's a beautiful boy."

Me, again about the camera: "Please let your camera take a nap."
"But there's purdy stuff out here that I wanna take pictures of!" (Dude, I totally get it!)

"So you wanna see my selfie?" (He started taking them on his own, I just told him the 'correct' term...haha!)

Me, to Casey: "Did you get the t-e-l-e-s-c-o-p-e?"
K: "Does that spell lunch?"

K, to me: "I just called you the wrong name!"
Me: "Why?"
K: "Because I'm so funny!" (Officially created a monster.)

"I wanna watch Spickle Me Two." (Despicable Me 2)

"People don't need to worry. People just need to worry about themselves."

Casey: "What things does Mommy worry about?" (Long list ensues. He are some highlights)
"She doesn't want the Earth to crack."
"If I don't brush my teeth and they fall out."
"If I break all my bones."

Smoothing Rowan's hair: "His hair is having a party."

"I have a really really really really really big bed. It won't break our house."

"Mmmm! The marshmallows taste airy."

No comments: